The specifications of Laboratory baskets
1. The materials of Laboratory baskets: SS 304, 316
2. Surface treatment: polish, powder, electrolysis
3. HEIGH: 5-8CM
4. Mesh Type: stainless steel welded wire mesh, stainless steel crimped wire mesh, stainless steel woven mesh, and stainless steel perforated mesh
The features of Laboratory baskets
1. Laboratory baskets are heat-resistant, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance and wear resistance, and health protection.
2. Laboratory baskets are nontoxic, Tasteless, Stable and Durable.
3. Laboratory baskets are made of stainless steel, the surface is smooth.
4. Laboratory baskets are designed to reduce the amount of contact users make with the mesh section in order to reduce the possibility of infection following minor injuries.
The applications of Laboratory baskets
1. Laboratory baskets are used for hospital, laboratory, industrial, or food.
2. Laboratory baskets have many applications in the places of hospital, laboratory, kitchen, industrial, military and aerospace component parts.
3. Laboratory baskets also can be used for sand blaster and draining food products, with the features of strong and durable.
4. Laboratory baskets are mainly used in disinfection of medical apparatus, food appliance, laboratory, etc.
5. Laboratory baskets serve as multi-use containers, such as internal transport, disinfecting and washing process loading material package, tools, dishes etc.
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us. TEL: 0086-10-68220585. Email: email@example.com